A Stay at Kubba Roonga Cottage gives you exclusive private access to the entire self contained cottage for you and up to 6 guests.
- Free from “hosts”
- Free from other guests
- Free from the crowds and
- Free from stress
A stay at Kubba Roonga Cottage is a true escape deep into the Blue Mountains but close enough to the historic town of Blackheath so that you feel isolated but you have restaurants, cafes and shops close by.
You’ll be greeted with a breakfast basket that will be waiting for you when you arrive. You won’t be disturbed by “hosts” or other guests during your stay but rest assured, Kubba Roonga’s manager is just a phone call (and a few streets) away if assistance is required.
Kubba Roonga Cottage Includes:
- Complete privacy – The entire property to yourself!
- Breakfast basket for your first morning
- Quality linen, towels and toiletries
- Cosy slow combustion log fire with firewood
- Electric blankets, fluffy doonas, electric and gas heating
- Luxurious bathroom with heated towel rail and large spa bath with views of the bush
- Polished timber floors
- 3 Bedrooms with queen beds
- Uninterrupted bush views
- Sun-drenched balcony with BBQ and extensive bush views
- Feather doonas and electric blankets
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Full laundry including washing machine and dryer
- LCD TV, DVD/CD player
- Books and magazines
- Peaceful location
Kubba Roonga Self-Contained accommodation
open plan dining room
Large kitchen with cooking appliances
Luxurious bathroom with soaker tub
Cosy log burner
Updated decor in our living room includes these comfy couches